Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Cut off your finger? Sue

On 3/10/2010 5:27 PM, Kevin wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:13:08 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

I forget the exact numbers we used but
we calculated the results, using an admittedly oversimplified model,
and there was a drastic difference in the severity of the burn and
length of time it took to get there. If you were at the high end 190
it was much worse than the low end of 180. If you used the lower
temperature of 150-160, whatever it was, it was only borderline second
degree burns instead of third degree burns.

Tell it to ANSI, SCAA, and every other authority on the brewing of coffee.

I guess since I'm such a fool I don't know the difference between
brewing and serving temperature.

What makes you think that there is such a difference other than that
some scumbag lawyer said so?