Posted to rec.woodworking
chaniarts chaniarts is offline

Default Cut off your finger? Sue

Artemus wrote:
"ChairMan" wrote in message
om...
In ,
Larry Jaques spewed forth:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:27:34 -0600, the infamous "ChairMan"
scrawled the following:

In
,
GarageWoodworks spewed forth:
http://bit.ly/bUTXOP

---
www.garagewoodworks.com

absurd
Someone PLEASE add more chlorine to the gene pool

Attorneys are the anti-chlorine in our gene pool.

outta be a no limit all season on 'em
kinda like feral pigs here in tejasg

The sport in that would get old in a hurry as there are so many of
them. And what do you do with the carcass? It would be so full of
**** that the meat would be useless. I'd like to see a bounty on
them with the carcasses rendered into oil. That should help solve 2
problems.
Art

do like they did with wolves. you only have to turn in the ears.

they stopped using rendered whale oil a long time ago. what would you
propose we do with rendered lawyer oil? there's only so many swiss watches
needing lubrication.