Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just One Use items

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:57:23 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 19:35:20 -0500, Wes wrote:

"Robert Swinney" wrote:

Naw, Wes. I meant run whilst the bear is attracted to the other guy. Too bad if it happens to be
your hunting companion.

What are you guys hunting with? I'm starting to think keeping a few 20ga slugs with me
while bird hunting might be a good idea.

Wes

Ayup. And they are rather cheap if you buy em in 5 packs. Works a treat
on bigger game, 2 and four legged, and does a rather decent job on the
passenger compartments of motor vehicles.

Are you going to explain that last part, mon? vbg

--
There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits
to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder.