Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Wet and Dry Vac

On Mar 10, 2:03*pm, Dottie wrote:
We have an old Craftsman wet and dry vac. *The last time I tried to
use it there was no suction. *It had plenty of air blowing out - I
could have used it for a leaf blower. *Does anyone know what would
cause a problem like this?
Thanks.

It must be getting intake air from someplace or it couldn't be use as
a blower.

Where don't you have suction? At the end of the hose or where the hose
attaches to the unit?

Is the top fully on such that it's actually creating a vacuum inside
the canister and not sucking air in around the rim?

Does it have a drain cap near the bottom? Is that screwed on tight?