Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Run away cars

wrote in message
On Mar 10, 12:25 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
Article in the paper this morning said the guy didn't shift into neutral
because he was afraid it "might slip into reverse".

UNBELEIVABLE!! This is a LIFE and DEATH situation we're talking about
here.

Who gives a rat's ass about blowing up the engine or tearing out the
transmission when the alternative is DYING or KILLING

People who place more importance on the condition of their car over
their lives and the lives of others, deserve what they get.

If they didn't stop their car because they were afraid of damaging it,
kill someone, and live to tell about it, they deserve to go to jail
like any other murderer.

I didn't believe him then, and I don't believe him now.

Cheri