Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Run away cars

On Mar 10, 9:59*am, LSMFT wrote:
On 03/10/2010 09:33 AM, wrote:

On Mar 10, 5:55 am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Harry K" wrote

Near as I could follow the clips, he wasn't told, and didn't try, to
turn it off before slowing way down.

This is the second car that Toyota has had for a good exam. *First one
was sitting in its lot with smoking brakes. *Never heard what they
found on that one.

Harry k

The news tonight had the recording of part of the 911 call:
Operator: *Did you try shifting to neutral?
Driver: *NO

He later said he was afraid to because he thought the car might flip. *He
should have his license revoked.

Interesting, I heard the replay of the 911 call and I remember it
differently. * I heard the 911 operator ask if he tried shifting into
netural and it sounded to me like he avoided the question and
responded saying something about having trouble talking on his cell
phone. *I didn't hear him say no and his avoiding the question sounded
suspicious to me. * I only heard it once and could have gotten it
wrong.

He was paid by GM to smear Toyota.

--
LSFT- Hide quoted text -

This guy is just trying to cash in. Nothing wrong with his car.