Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Better Flashlights

Those flash lights look good. Sturdy, and should be enough
light to be useful. Glad the kids are high energy, and
playful. Too many kids now days are video addicts.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...

I have friends and customers who have little boys who often
think
I'm a jungle gym and want me to toss them around and hang
them
upside down, etc. The critters are also good at testing the
durability
of just about any product. I will often get several
industrial
flashlights for the little guys at the supply house, it
keeps them
occupied for hours. Oh yea, I get extra batteries for them
too. Little
boys love the real live contractor flashlights, especially
those with
the magnets.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00002N9E6/

http://www.rayovac.com/flashlight/i2d-b.shtml