Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default Home Depot electric pressure washers?

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:59:49 -0800 (PST), Steve
wrote:

Just wondering if anyone here has had any good or bad experiences with
Home Depot's electric pressure washers?? I just bought the H1700
model (1700 psi) and am primarily going to use it to wash the vehicles
I own. I thought the electric type washers would be more portable and
cleaner and cheaper to operate than the larger gas models. Also I can
use it outside in the winter on nice (above freezing) sunny days and
then bring the washer back into the house to prevent freeze ups. I
know McCullough also makes electric but dont know how well they
compare to the Home Depot brand?? Thanks for any discussion on this.
Steve

I find it has marginal power, but it has the convenence of not
needed gasoline and if you don't have large areas, it will get the job
done, just slowly.

I eventually gave mine to a friend and got a gasoline powered
one.