Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] stevek433@comcast.net is offline

Default OLD Ryobi AP 125 12.5" Stationary Planer

Hello Group: I just picked up a old Ryobi AP125 stationary planer for
a song. Actually in pretty good shape. Made in Japan and very
similar to the Makita 2040 except it is 12.5". VERY heavy duty with
four columns; cast iron table; probably weights at least 300 pounds.

Anyone perchance have this planer? I need the owners manual or
something to help me with the proper setting of the knives and the
feed rollers. I did call Ryobi USA and no one seemed to have a clue
that Ryobi Japan even made such a stationary planer. Tool Parts
Direct has some parts but not the knife setting gauge or the
manaul. Thanks!!