Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Table Saw Safety was Cut off your finger? Sue

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 16:58:27 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 3/8/2010 4:49 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
writes:
On 3/8/10 3:21 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://bit.ly/bUTXOP

I wonder if Ryobi's lawyers even asked if he took off the saw guard.
I would bet a high end SawStop that he no guard on the saw.

I've seen a couple of construction workers and a bunch of amateur
homeowners crosscutting freehand on these portable table saws. They
eventually get what they deserve.

"Carlos Osorio", a hardwood floor installer ... hmmmmm, wonder if he was
fresh from Home Depot?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! My thoughts ran that direction, too.

This guy, nails it:

http://www.protoolreviews.com/news/e...e-saw-not-good

Yeah, good article.

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
-- Chuang-tzu