Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Recent metalworking projects

Dad gave one like this to me - different brand. He calls to have it done...
Dad was born in 21.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/... ubmit=find+it
with luck it won't wrap.
12v impact wrench.
Martin

On 2010-03-07, Phil Kangas wrote:
What were 'your' recent metalworking projects?

A simple enough one. My rent-a-daughter is not heavy enough to
undo lug nuts properly torqued, even with a breaker bar, so I took two
sections of pipe -- one larger than the other, to make a strong enough
cheater pipe which is a good fit to the breaker-bar handle -- and which
she knows to use *only* when loosening the lug nuts. Her weight reaches
pretty much the proper torque when tightening with just the breaker br.

The folding toy wrench which came with the car is enough for
operating the jack, but useless for the lug nuts.

Enjoy,
DoN.

How about one of these?
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...o?itemid=93645