Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Trying my luck at posting photos...

Joe wrote:
Using Picasa for the first time, I thought it might be interesting
to post a shot of an epoxy bonded framing done last year. The URL I
came up with is:

http://picasaweb.google.com/11549833...78741/Framing#

and the tinyurl is:

http://tinyurl.com/yg5dspb

Using Google on an iMac, and I don't see a way to underline and turn
the text blue, or do a proper hyperlink.
If this works, I'll post some other things.

I can see your picture just fine, Joe. Actually I can see the thumbnail,
and clicking on the thumbnail brings up a larger version.

As to making the link blue and underlined, that happens at the recipient's
end, and occurs when the newsreading software identifies it as a hyperlink
(this is a good thing, as usenet is a text-based medium).

Jon