Steve James

Default Benchtop Table Saws: Ridgid TS2400 vs Bosch 4000

Chris E Forest wrote:

Thanks for the note and update on this feature of the saw and also you
comment on the dado width issue. I ended up buying the Bosch before
reading your post so I'm now about to look for the spring assembly to
make sure that I don't need the retrofit.

If you bought the Bosch recently it almost certainly has the spring. It
is directly behind the wheel used to raise and lower the blade around
the shaft. If you do need to get the replacement parts, go to the
Bosch website and you can download a PDF with diagram and part numbers.
My local service center didn't know anything about the retrofit but was
able to order the parts and do the fix when I gave them a printout of
the PDF service sheet.
--
To email me use: sjusenet AT comcast DOT net