Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cut off your finger? Sue

On 08 Mar 2010 22:47:58 GMT, the infamous (Scott
Lurndal) scrawled the following:

Swingman writes:
On 3/8/2010 3:21 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://bit.ly/bUTXOP

---
www.garagewoodworks.com

Asshat lawyers ... greed rewarding stupidity/personal irresponsibility.

Won't survive appeal.

I sure hope not. The McDonalds coffee case was by the judge and
Mickey D's paid only her medical fees. They shouldn't have been forced
to pay anything. The old biddy should have jumped out of the car and
waved her hot clothes in the air to instantly cool them, preventing
the majority of the burns. That's what we do...er, would do if that
ever happened, right?

It's a shame that the lawyers will be the only
ones to win, here.

As usual. It's disgusting. My next door neighbor just lost her
defense of her land from a rich neighbor who wanted it. There are
still squatter's rights here in OR and even though the rich neighbor
couldn't prove that she'd been using the land for 10 years, she had
friends swear that she had and the judge gave it to her.

Friends, our legal, penal, political, and medical systems are severely
broken. Is it time to do more than brew tea?

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
-- Chuang-tzu