Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default Cut off your finger? Sue

On Mar 9, 10:38*am, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 15:26:15 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 3/8/2010 3:21 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://bit.ly/bUTXOP

---
www.garagewoodworks.com

Asshat lawyers ... *greed rewarding stupidity/personal irresponsibility.

How do I word this softly? "I can't wait for some idiot to get hurt on
his SawStop saw to prove that they can't keep idiots from hurting
themselves."

Now *there* is a suit. They're advertising that they will protect you
from yourself!

How about new legislation, mandating that "any lawyer who loses a
frivial case has to suffer that malady he was ranting about"?

(frivial = trivial + frivolous)

Wouldn't that be trialous? ;-)