Posted to rec.woodworking
Evodawg Evodawg is offline

Default Cut off your finger? Sue

GarageWoodworks wrote:

http://bit.ly/bUTXOP

---
www.garagewoodworks.com

So lets see, the inventor of Saw Stop is a Patent Attorney and gets bored
with not making money with his chosen career. Dreams up this idea of a
Table Saw that can stop the blade on contact with flesh. Tries to push
this new tech. on Saw Manufactures and fails. Decides to start his own
Table Saw Manufacture. I would imagine sales are decent but not decent
enough for the inventor so decides to lobby for this new tech. on every
table saw built today. If the millionaire wins he becomes a billionaire.
Somehow I get the feeling this was the plan when he started the patent
process. Now that's what I call a "Great Business Plan", at of course the
expense of Table Saw Manufactures and Table Saw users all over the
world!!!!

And of course Congress will probably go along with it, since they see the
US citizen as dumb asses with the need to nanny state everything.

You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
Mandriva 2010 using KDE 4.3
Website: www.rentmyhusband.biz