Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cut off your finger? Sue

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 15:26:15 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 3/8/2010 3:21 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://bit.ly/bUTXOP

---
www.garagewoodworks.com

Asshat lawyers ... greed rewarding stupidity/personal irresponsibility.

How do I word this softly? "I can't wait for some idiot to get hurt on
his SawStop saw to prove that they can't keep idiots from hurting
themselves."

How about new legislation, mandating that "any lawyer who loses a
frivial case has to suffer that malady he was ranting about"?

(frivial = trivial + frivolous)

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
-- Chuang-tzu