Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Cut off your finger? Sue

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:18:55 -0600, Swingman wrote:

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
http://bit.ly/bUTXOP

---
www.garagewoodworks.com

Irrational... if it was so important why did he buy the saw he purchased?

Due to the irrationality of this suit that gene pool may need terming... He
cut the wrong part off for that though...

A bit too much in line with the original legal maneuvering and
machinations of the lawyer inventor. Color me cynical, but with that
name, and occupation as hardwood floor installer, odds are that this is
a carefully selected case, tried in a carefully selected venue, with the
plaintiff as a convenient 'victim of opportunity', by greedy lawyers on
contingency, and with more than just the stink of collusion of similar
financial interests.

Wouldn't surprise me seems to me they tried to get OSHA to cram it
down everyones throat and it didn't fly.

Mike M