Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Phil Kangas[_3_] Phil Kangas[_3_] is offline

Default Just One Use items

"Winston" wrote in message
On 3/8/2010 2:30 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

(...)

Mr. Bill's sliver grippers and a magnifying light, 3x.
Gets used more than once though, might not count. ;))
phil

An excellent tool for almost No Money.
http://www.slivergripper.peachhost.com/
http://www.slivergripper.peachhost.com/ct_catalog.htm

I've had one on my key ring for many years.

--Winston -- Just a Happy Customer!

Yeah, that's the one. My brain kept thinking Mr. Bill not
Uncle Bill! Another 'tool' I have is a broken 3/8 solid
carbide atrax straight flute die drill that was snapped off
on
breakthrough that resulted in a spiral shaped shank
coming to a point and has an exceptionally sharp edge!
I used it to carve away a bothersome wart on my finger.
Once I got it ringed after several sessions the wart was
just pleading for release and that sharp edge cut it off
pretty as you please. The wart is gone, forever....;))
Not for the faint of heart though....heh heh
phil