Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default On Topic- Lets get rid of Cliff

On 3/7/2010 7:21 PM, Burled Frau wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

I recall Hack posting about a Titanium dildo he was working on that he
was looking forward to shoving up his ass.

That's exactly the kind of idiot posting that the complainers are
bitching about. Crawl back under your rock.

Hawke

You should work harder on finishing your dildo, you seem pretty cranky
without it.

In this case I'm going to defer to you since you seem to be an expert
on them. Unlike you I don't know jack about dildos. It seems to be a
favorite subject of yours. You should be in another newsgroup where
they discuss things like that. Find one.

Hawke

So let me get this straight, you claim not to be an expert, but somehow
you knew Titanium would fit your needs. OK fruitcake.

You're the man when it comes to dildos. Doesn't matter what they are
made out of you have a solid hold on them. But like I said, your
preoccupation with dildos should be done somewhere else with other
people with the same kind of interests in dildos you have.

Hawke