Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mike[_12_] mike[_12_] is offline

Default I was almost impounded, laptop saved me

Ignoramus10008 wrote:
It is very difficult to even recognize that the police is asking for a
permission to search. They may say something "open your trunk" or "if
you have done nothing wrong, you would not mind us looking into your
car, now would you" or "I need to search your car, hand me your keys".

This is a good video on the subject. A must see for every citizen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

Good video, thanks for the link; and, congrats on your acquisition,
looks like a nice machine.

But, the video brings up this change of subject:

I'm on dial-up at the house so don't even try to watch any videos
there, but at work we have DSL, so I was able to view it - the couple
times I started the video, it would run for a few minutes, then sort
of freeze - after waiting a bit and trying to restart the video to no
avail, I reloaded the page, and did so 3 times to get to about the 25
minute mark. I next tried clicking on the ad link after starting the
video (so some google ad stayed visible at the bottom of the video
window) and it then proceeded to play for the full duration.

So, the question for the group is, does this sound like the normal
'youtube' experience, or is there something else I could have done to
make the video display without having to reload the page 5 or six
times?

Thanks,
Mike