Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Road trains

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:42:50 -0600, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
G'day,

I posted a few photos of cattle road trains in the
Northern Territory to the drop box (thanks Jeff). I think I did it ok
but first time I have posted photos.

Long time lurker.

Regards.

Mac

truck just leave as its loaded? I don't see an advantage to everyone driving
so close together. All but the front truck has a terrible view and eats
dust. If you aren't the lead dog, the view never changes

And if you're going to tow three trailers, you might as well put some
weight on them...
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...s/C5Logger.jpg

The first few times you see one of those coming at you at 45mph on the
private dirt logging roads in northern Maine some serious puckering is
guaranteed.

--
Ned Simmons