Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just thought Id pass along some memories

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 03:46:23 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

http://www.metalworking.com/RCM-gall...Bastow,Robert/

Noting the bald head, was it cancer that got him in the end?
RIP, TeeNut.

Nice little shop.

And I giggled with the thought after seeing this pic:
http://www.metalworking.com/RCM-gall...king_Bench.jpg
Guys on the Wreck'd be asking "Is that dust collector tube grounded?"
bseg

"I believe that being despised by the despicable
is as good as being admired by the admirable."

From long experience myself, I can only say, "You betcha."

Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
-- Chuang-tzu