Greg G.

Default New General International contractor saw

Sliver Finger wandered in from the void and babbled something like:

On December 5th I brought home a new General International contractor

Hey, I really appreciate the time you took to answer my questions!
I had all but given up on the original poster responding.

There is a dealer in Atlanta that stocks the Generals, and the price
is certainly right. So, now I guess it's between the Griz G1023SLX
for $1180 delivered and the General 50-185 M1 for $649.00, pick-up.

I really need a 14" bandsaw, and that factors in heavily...
We'll just have to see how the new year pans out...

Thanks Again,
Greg