Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hijacked

cshenk wrote:
"mm" wrote
Ed Mc wrote:

I clicked on a thread "cordless drill not working" and got a lot of
mindless drivel about social issues

Also the state of international law, self-reliance, unwed mothers,
vaccination scares, and genetic testing.

And of course, how all of these relate to home repair.

I'm interested in everyone's opinion, so come on y'all. Join in.

Heheh it's called thread drift. Happens all the time. If not
interested, I delete. If interested, I normally just quietly read such
thread drifts.

Real Life discussions work the same. Have you ever noticed that
party conversation or BS sessions at the supply house often go
off on wild tangents that have nothing to do with the original
topic of conversation? That's what makes it entertaining. I feel
sorry for those dismal individuals who can't enjoy a lively chin
wag.

TDD