Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides Wind Protection?

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 11:42:02 -0600, "
wrote:

For the record Harry, what I said was I googled "KURTA" which is
exactly what krw had posted.

^^^
Certainly wasn't me. I think it was "Clare", in defense of his silly idea
that microprocessors aren't computers. I've never heard of the thing.

I posted the correction- it is CURTA.
If you've never heard of one-You haven't rallyed Particularly back in
the seventies.

Sometimes what you think you saw and
what was really there are two different things. Which is why I'm
reluctant to treat self-reported interpretations of things as
establishing fact.

And also for the record, your link doesn't work:

"The page - http://www.google.com/www.rallyracin.../curtaman.html
- does not exist. "