Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why is my stain not getting as dark as shown in store samples?

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

*snip*

For those of you who find it hard to bottom-post, get a decent
freakin' _newsreader_, fer chrissake! Usenet isn't rocket science.

I set my newsreader to show the quoted text in a smaller font than the new
text, and often use its skip to next lower unquoted paragraph feature. The
whole top, middle, or bottom thing doesn't bother me; my newsreader takes
care of it.

Puckdropper