Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why is my stain not getting as dark as shown in store samples?

On 3/7/2010 6:33 PM Joe spake thus:

In such cases, you may want to still quote the bulk of the thread
just in case for background context but you want to save the reader
the PITA of scrolling through it all just to read your short,
obvious, and context-independent response. Of course, the pedantic
and obsessive-compulsive may still not concede that case...

exactly, they'll just tell you you're wrong and that they're man enough to
admit it.

I put this at the bottom so the pedantic and OC would see it.....

You know, you completely miss the intent of my sig. No skin off my back;
your loss, not mine.

(Hint: I did not say this.)

- a Usenet "apology"