Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default On Topic- Lets get rid of Cliff

"Jon Danniken" wrote:

I have had "Cliff" killfilled for several years now, and do not see any of
his posts.

Unfortunately, there are a sufficient number of bozos who incessantly reply
to him. I killfill the majority of them as well, but as with the problem in
making an idiotproof design, new idiots keep popping up.

I had to kill file him years ago. I have strong political beliefs and he tends to post
salaciaus topics and seldom contributes anything, at least up to the time I kill filed
him. Same for TMT though I think TMT could be a contributing member of this group if he
would tone it down. There is someone on some of the web boards using his handle that has
the same writing style but stays inside the lines well enough to not get kicked.

I don't have a problem with discussing things that are OT with people that are actually
interested in metalworking. I can give you the run down on how I turned a 2 1/2# bar bell
weight into a hand wheel for a collet closer today but I don't think most people really
care that much. We all have dry spells in our metalworking at times but still like to
chat with those we have come to like after years of posting.

Wes