Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides Wind Protection?

I think the lot of you should be charged a nickle a line for all the
useless quoted text you've left in this 300+ message thread.

wrote:

On Mar 7, 10:50*am, Harry K wrote:

-snip-
the Curta Rallye calculator with no hits. *I tried one quick search
and came up with a page of them. *Here is one:

www.rallyracingnews.com/manuals/curtaman.html

-snip-

For the record Harry, what I said was I googled "KURTA" which is
exactly what krw had posted. Sometimes what you think you saw and
what was really there are two different things. Which is why I'm
reluctant to treat self-reported interpretations of things as
establishing fact.

And also for the record, your link doesn't work:

"The page - http://www.google.com/www.rallyracin.../curtaman.html
- does not exist. "

Whose law is it that says when you go to make a point on Usenet-
you'll get bitten in the ass by a similar problem?

Harry's link *does* work for me. Yours doesn't-- but I don't
know where the www.google.com came from--- [did you search the site
instead of the web?]

Jim