Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_4_] Steve B[_4_] is offline

Default Hijacked

"cshenk" wrote in message
"mm" wrote
Ed Mc wrote:

I clicked on a thread "cordless drill not working" and got a lot of
mindless drivel about social issues

Also the state of international law, self-reliance, unwed mothers,
vaccination scares, and genetic testing.

And of course, how all of these relate to home repair.

I'm interested in everyone's opinion, so come on y'all. Join in.

Heheh it's called thread drift. Happens all the time. If not interested,
I delete. If interested, I normally just quietly read such thread drifts.

STOP, SCOTTY. DO NOT BEAM ME UP! There actually IS intelligent life here.

Nice one, cshenk.

Steve