Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Why is my stain not getting as dark as shown in store samples?

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 3/6/2010 11:13 AM Kate spake thus:

LMAO Leon!
I'm a PITA, I swear.
You're alright in my book!
I post all over the place. It makes those that are more anal retentive
than I am absolutely crazy.

No, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Sometimes top posting is OK, sometimes bottom posting, and sometimes
interlaced is tits. Editing out the garbage is always correct.
Thinking there is one correct way all the time is lame, and could make
you look like an idiot. Failure to adequately edit your message using
common sense always denotes idiocy or slothfulness, or both.

--
Jack
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong