Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Burled Frau Burled Frau is offline

Default On Topic- Lets get rid of Cliff

"Steve B" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Mar 7, 3:50 am, "Steve B" wrote:

Or, do what I do, and filter him, and never answer him. Too bad people
can't grasp that easy concept. He'd be gone in a flash. But then, there
are the clones he has created. Oh, well, same with them.

Steve

Your approach will not bring back people as Jim Rozen, Bob Powell,
Pete Albrecht.

Dan

You're right, but maybe if they saw the SN ratio drop. Then there are
others out there who might start. This used to be, and FWIW is STILL a
damn fine group, of people, as well, and is a treasure trove of knowledge.

It's up to everyone to make an effort to cut the crap. I am trying, but
still chime in on subjects. As is nice. At work, you talk about "stuff",
too. But a guy who's so obsessed about "stuff" that he doesn't get a lick
of work done is soon gone.

It should be that way, too.

Steve

For what it's worth, I think you are a fine group of people too, and wish I
had some metalworking interest too, I really enjoy learning from the
on-topic posts I read here. I actually feel bad when I have to "return to
sender" the spam that emanates from this otherwise fine group of people.

I realize the political ****s are too stupid to figure out how to find the
right newsgroup to post in. You could see that in the way they don't even
know how to quote properly or form sentences (Hack is a perfect example).
But we have enough libtards to deal with already over at misc.survivalism,
we don't need any of yours giving the place any atmosphere. Trimming our
group out of your spam lists would help immensely. I hope we could be good
online neighbors in that respect.