Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default My recent fights with loctite.

On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 00:26:15 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

Does anybody know of any other companies that even sell square shafted
screwdrivers? For as much slack as sears is getting for generally lower
grade tools, those and pretty handy as well as the really large flat
drivers that are really just prybars in real life.

Stanley did make square shaft drivers that were sturdier than the
Craftsmans, I don't know whether they still do. I have a couple large
Craftsman screwdrivers with square shafts that I got for Christmas ca.
1964.

--
Ned Simmons