Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default OT- Wallstreet scam to securitize private property

I guess I don't understand the problem - if there are conditions that you do
not wish to accept, then don't accept them - buy elsewhere, or rent. there
are cities/developments where the land is held "fee simple" (if I remember
the phrase correctly) which means it is on a 99 year lease or some
equivalent, starting when it was first sold - I just plain refused to look
at those properties, and therefore live elsewhere. If this was mandated
nationally, then it could be an issue, but if it relates to single
developments, then it's not an issue.

"