Posted to alt.home.repair
amdx amdx is offline

Default Hijacked

"Ed Mc" wrote in message
I clicked on a thread "cordless drill not working" and got a lot of
mindless drivel about social issues and smoking vs. non-smoking. I wonder
if anyone here ever heard of Netiquette, and more precisely, "Hijacking a
thread". It's a shame some people have to waste their time scrolling
through numerous useless messages, trying to get some help. Just vetting.
Thanks for listening.

Ya, love Vetting, I have a Vette, my brother has a Vette. We drive to the
monthly Vette club meeting and swap Vette stories. Anybody else drive a
Vette?
Huh, wa, oh, that's not what you meant? oh, that is what you meant.
Mike