Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning 'real' knotty pine paneling

On 3/6/2010 7:38 AM Phisherman spake thus:

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:34:50 -0700, "thermo102"
wrote:

While visiting my sister-in-law in Suffolk, Va. a couple years ago,
she asked if I knew of a good way to clean or brighten up the
paneling in her kitchen and dining room. It just looked too darned
good to give her an off-the-wall answer. (read as I didn't have a
clue)

TSP would be a good choice in preparation for painting, is that the
plan?

How in the world do you get from the OP's post? They said they want to
"clean or brighten up the paneling", not paint it.

- a Usenet "apology"