Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Q, simulated wood flooring

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 21:27:57 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his
heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till
the reader has nothing else in the world to do.
-- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943

Which current authors do think might be Maugham's equal, if any?

Since I haven't read Maugham, I couldn't tell ya, Lob. That quote is
from the Motivational Quote of the Day site. (std disclaimer applies)
http://www.quotationspage.com/mqotd.html

--
The blind are not good trailblazers.

-- federal judge Frank Easterbrook