Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I was almost impounded, laptop saved me

Diplomacy is a good thing...

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Buerste" wrote in message

On a four lane road, I was driving East-bound while a school
bus was stopped
with red lights flashing in the West-bound curb lane. I
kept driving. A
cop pulls me over and is about to ticket me for not stopping
for the school
bus. I JUST happen to have the Ohio road rules book and
pointed out to the
cop that I don't have to stop on a four lane road. He was
young and
embarrassed and called in to check the law. He let me go
but said I should
stop anyway for the kid's sake. I said I would and that was
a good idea.
ALWAYS give a way to save face to a guy with a gun.