Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default cast iron router table top?

"graham" wrote in message
Hello all,

I'm about to buy a router primarily for table use, plus a table!
I don't have a lot to spend, so...

I've pretty much decided on the larger Triton (TRB001) because it looks
like the height adjustment will work reasonably well under the table and
the bits can be changed above the table - this way I can avoid any fancy
raisers or tilting table tops etc.
I know Triton went bust a while back but it looks like they're back in
business - does anyone know if they're still being msde in Oz and if the
quality is still there?

I am not so sure they went bust as they have always been available in the
US. I heard about their marketing problems however I think it was a region
thing.

Anyway, I have a Triton hanging under a BenchDog table, not the cast ioron
one. Actually, BenchDog table fence and free stanging cabinet.

I want for nothing different.

www.benchdog.com

CMT markets a very similar set up.