Posted to rec.woodworking

Default cast iron router table top?

On Mar 5, 9:39*am, graham wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote on 05/03/2010 17:20:

way sometimes with the plate that came with it in a
bundled kit.

The Freud looks reasonable, and the 3000 appears to have some kind of
above-table adjustment too - can anyone comment on whether it's any good?

snip

If you glue two pieces of 3/4 mdf together they can pretty much only
be flat. They are not going to warp unless you really work at it.

I think if you do a search on this newsgroup for Freud you will find
up and down comments. I have no prob with it accept for the on-off
switch which seems flakey until you figure out how to use it. But if
you are in a table and have it connected to an external switch, no
problemo.