Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Suspend those pesky physics laws!

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
Let the Record show that Larry Jaques on
or about Fri, 05 Mar 2010 06:17:53 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Is works perfectly and fast! By varying the pressure in the cylinder
that
presses the gears together, the wire is gripped very well at 60 lbs air
pressure and will slip through the gears easily at no pressure.

The only problem I have is that the gears over-run and feed too much
wire.

That doesn't sound quite like "perfectly" to me. g

Oh it works perfectly, just as designed and built! But the
results aren't what he wanted.
I hate it when machines do what I tell them, not what I want. B-)
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

My sediments exactly!