Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chasing and catching beach bimbos was Nam Vet Epic Beard Man vs. Tyronne: AC Transit Bus Fight

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Fri, 05 Mar 2010 09:13:55 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
You have to realize, Richard, that talking about sailing in February to a
guy in New Jersey -- who's facing 10" more snow tomorrow -- has little
effect. It's like the thought of chasing New Jersey beach bimbos when you're
over 60. d8-)

Ok, I got your (snow) drift.

But Ed, don't worry about chasing those cute little beach bimbos.
Worry about what to do if you CATCH one...

It's the chasing which is the problem.

You simply treat the bimbo like you would when you were 25...you just
dont do it so many times. So give her head until her eyes roll back
into her head and she goes limp..and then finish up..trust me..she wont
mind a bit.

"Takes all night to do what I used to do all night." People say
that its like a bad thing. I mean, you're still spending all night at
it. And experience counts for a lot.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!