Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nam Vet Epic Beard Man vs. Tyronne: AC Transit Bus Fight

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:19:10 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Ed Huntress wrote:
FYI: "Tyronne" says call an ambulance. But because he just got his
clock cleaned it sort of sounds like "Amber Lamps". So naturally, by
the logic of YouTube, the hot looking brunette in the blue tights is
now know as: Amber Lamps.
Dave
The world is getting a little too weird for me. I think it's time to
retire to the mountains. d8-)

Go sail, Ed.

Come back when you start missing all this mess.

You have to realize, Richard, that talking about sailing in February to a
guy in New Jersey -- who's facing 10" more snow tomorrow -- has little
effect. It's like the thought of chasing New Jersey beach bimbos when you're
over 60. d8-)

Ok, I got your (snow) drift.

But Ed, don't worry about chasing those cute little beach bimbos.
Worry about what to do if you CATCH one...

You simply treat the bimbo like you would when you were 25...you just
dont do it so many times. So give her head until her eyes roll back
into her head and she goes limp..and then finish up..trust me..she wont
mind a bit.

Gunner, been there, done that 2 weeks ago.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.