Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & BJ Jacobson Rod & BJ Jacobson is offline

Default Another Winner - Not

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/ydmnvr8

Obviously the voice of inexperience.

Lew

Did you actually read the link? What's with the "shorts in a knot" without
actual comprehension of the spoken word?

If I may quote

"I'm sure most of them would like work and probably have tried to seek it,
but you can't argue that it's a job enhancer. If anything, as I said, it's a
disincentive."

Are you claiming that many (human nature) wouldn't nearly exhaust
unemployment benefits before actively looking for work especially if they
have to settle for a serious career or wage downsize?

Now arguing that Gov. should borrow even more money to help the unemployed
is a valid argument or maybe adopting the current Republican line that all
new spending including unemployment extensions need to be a "pay as you go"
(either new taxes or cuts elsewhere) has a decent ring as well...... But
taking offence at some Senator stating the obvious is simply huffington
minion mindless blather. Rod