Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT, Getting cash fast?

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:12:51 -0500, Wes wrote:

john wrote:

The black and white ones you surely don't want to hit.

I almost hit one of those. 30 years in northern michigan and no deer strikes. 26K miles
a year driving on average often on back roads.

I hit 4 in 1 yr when growing up in Michigan. Nailed two of them at the
same time, then a month later, hit another and 3 months later..had the
4th one come through the windshield. That Olds Dynamic 88 could sure
smack deer clear over the roof..except for the last one. One of the
reasons I never moved back to Grayling.

Though putting a set of heavy duty "brush guards" on a pickup (all I
drive anymore) would make a great deal of sense.

Now I only hit bunnies and when riding the BMW scooter..coyotes on a
fairly regular basis.

Gunner

Ever try to make a cow move? Eventually I annoyed it enough that it walked back to the
electric fence and did a low crawl under it. All those other cows on the other side of
the wire running over and watching me was a bit spooky.

Okay, it was a young cow but still a cow. Way bigger than a whitetail.

Wes

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.