Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default corrugated asbestos garage roof, how to spread my weight?

On Mar 4, 8:29*pm, "John Whitworth"
IMHO discussing it (from time to time..) is only going to have a
*positive* effect all around. What's the alternative? live by the
bible on a flat earth ??

Cheers
Jimk

Undoubtedly discussing it does educate people. But still there will be those
who claim it's all overhyped.

That because in the context of asbestos roofing it *is* overhyped.

I wonder if a lot of those people who really don't think there is an issue
would fancy sanding their asbestos roof, collecting the fibres up into a
bag, and then inhaling them. If they are so sure it's nonsense, then it
should be nothing to them.

Don't be so fecking stupid. Would you run out in front of the traffic
on a busy road, or would you take sensible precautions?

MBQ