Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides WindProtection?

On Mar 4, 7:53*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Twayne" wrote in message
My Buick can be shifted into any gear you wish at speeds over 45 mph. Of
course, nothing will happen. Shift to Neutral, you're still in Drive,
shift to Reverse, still nothing happens and you stay in drive. I know
because when I read it in the manual, I tried it.

What Buick is that? *When I shift mine into neutral, it is in neutral, not
drive. * 2001 LeSabre and 1991 Regal went out of gear. *I did not try
reverse. .

My 2005 Ford 500 can be put in nuetral. I know because I tried it. I
too would like to know what buick that is.

Harry K