Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides WindProtection?

On Mar 4, 5:03*pm, wrote:
On Mar 4, 6:20*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

wrote

Then it should be easy for you to provide us to a link to any source,
Toyota, the media, etc where they proved it.

Another unrealistic request. Can you recite exactly what was on the new last
Tuesday? *The Monday two weeks ago? * Can you provide a link? *I see a lot
of interesting news that has relevance to a conversation I'm having a year
later, but I cannot provide the link or citation if requested. *I'm sure you
can though.

Nothing at all unreasonable about it. * Harrry is running around
claiming over and over that it's been proven that a Lexus like the one
driven by the CA highway patrol officer can be "shifted into neutral
in runaway condition" and that this fact has been widely reported. He
says it's been everywhere. * The TV media routinely have videos or
text reports available online on all kinds of current hot topic
stuff. * Also, newpapers have articles available online. * And those
things are routinely used to establish facts.

Are you suggesting I just accept as a given his statement about what
he claims he saw on TV? * Even Harry hasn't told us what car was used,
how fast was it going, etc. *Is that the new standard here to
establish fact? * And once again, I'd say that the best he could do
would be to show us a link that establishes that a similar car
traveling at 120mph can be shifted into neutral, because no one can
actually duplicate what is exactly happening in cars at the time they
are experiencing the runaway phenomena. * *But if there is credible
proof that the model Lexus the CA patrol officer was driving can be
shifted into neutral at 120 mph, that would be an important step. *All
I'm asking for is a simple link to see it for myself.

In at least one case it was a Lexus and I think it was in both. If
you want to look it up, got ahead. According to you it is simple and
you seem to be expert on simple.

Harry K