Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cry, Gunner, it is OK to cry now

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:18:11 -0600, Ignoramus5688
wrote:

OK, guys, I kind of appreciate the sentiment, but I gotta wonder if
anyone ever use D2 or A2 for light home use purposes. 4140 seems to be
very eminently useful, but D2 or A2, I am not so sure. Seems like a
lot of trouble to machine. The only use I can think of is dies for the
press.

D2 and A2 make incredible knife blades btw.....

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.